Pages

April 15, 2011

The last bit of Germany

The second day in Osna was kinda relaxing. While Wawa was in school I cooked nasi briani. First.time.ever! Nasib la edible. Hihihi...


Semangat tangkap gambar, tapi end product lupa plak nak amik. Haishk

That afternoon I went to Wawa's school coz we were going to buy KFC. It was near to her school so alang2 tu ikut je la. I stayed in library while Wawa went to the lecture. Cuak jugak la duduk dalam library tu yela tetibe orang tanye soalan ke apa tak ke cuak.


Glad that I went to the library, berjaya la baca a few pages of my notes. Tak sia2 la bawak berat2.

Bus stop in front of the school

After Wawa's done, we took a bus to the KFC. I was so excited, first time makan KFC in Europe. In fact this is my first KFC meal after a few months. Balik winter haritu rasanya macam takde je makan KFC.


The menu was quite the same, except the mashed potato was not included in the meal. They had fries instead. So we bought separately, without the meal. Apa barang bai makan KFC dengan fries. Hahaha..Excuse my rempitness..

KFC Terbaik!!!


I spent the night trying to do some case report. Terlupa bawak my notes, so I had to depend on my memory for the report. Tapi seronok la malam tadi malam mengimbau lagu2 zaman 90an bersama Wawa...Lagu Siti, Nora semua keluar...hehehh..


The next day, my last day. We went out for one last round to the town purposely to buy this one yummy Icecream with the yummiest Waffle I ever had. Serious sedap. Berbaloi2 beli. Dahla Wawa belanja plak tu..hihihi..


In front of Wawa's place. Not quite..pintu rumah jiran sebenarnya..haha..

Dari first day nak tangkap gambar ngan muntut ni. Tercapai jugak impian...heheheh

THE icecream

Jalan-jalan the town. Nice old buildings

Last kopek tangkap gambar..


All in all it was one hella good getaway. Took a break from Cork once in a while. I really needed that. Pening otak kalau duduk lama-lama. Heh. Plus, I needed to meet someone familiar from the place that I "grew up" - my school.


Apresiasi tanpa noktah for Wawa. Thank youuuuuu for everything. Allah saja mampu membalas jasamu.
Sofa kesayangan, tempat hamba menumpang teduh. Ececeyh

Wawa di tempat kerja. Heh!


Next part - the last bit of my holiday. Actually this is a scheduled post. I wrote this while I'm still in Wawa's place. Lagi 3 jam baru naik train. Heheh...saja nak siap2 tulis semua biar balik boleh fokus belajar.


Later I'm taking train to Bremen, and from Bremen to Stansted. I have like one hour. Hopefully sempat lah....Amiiinnn...

2 comments:

wani ezryl * said...

warkhh nasi beriyani!! best2!! ^^

n Z r A said...

yaaaa, kali pertama buat. Berjayaaaaaaaaa!! B)