Pages

April 04, 2011

Muka ketat

Another weekend has passed, the last week before Easter holiday and another week closer to home. This is gonna be our first break since Winter holiday, that's about 3/4 months yaw! This is a very much needed break to loosen up, reorganize things and get ready for the last part of 4th year. I have to admit the first four months of 2011 went quite fast, really.


Up next after Easter holiday would be loads and loads of exams, and a bit of panicking trying to get the requirements done. I have 2 written exams, 2 OSCEs and 2 Vivas (1 compulsory and one not) awaiting me after the holiday. Just thinking of it would send shivers down my spine. I really need to do this right. Hwaaaa tak sokaaaaaaaa..


However...on contrary to my worries, I spent this weekend rekindling with Korean variety shows rather than studying hard. I stopped watching them a few months ago because I think I couldn't control watching them, on and on. Tapi since last weekend was the first exam-free weekend and the fact that I've managed to get all my assessed clinical done, I decided to reward myself with watching Running Man. Biasanya belanja diri makan sedap2 tapi sebab tengah kesempitan ni, I think this would do.


Eventhough I think I "overwatched" it, I had to say it was one good reward. I really had good laughs. Kira macam longgar sikit ketat ketat muka and otak.



No comments: