Pages

April 07, 2011

Jalan jalan cari penat

Today I walked A LOT, I mean a lot more than I usually do.

I went out quite early this morning as I am going to do root canal treatment on my patient and I have to get all the stuff ready. So at 8.10am I departed from home, and walked my usual route. I usually would go inside Tesco to get to the other end. They have 2 exits on the other side, in which 1 exit would usually be open earlier.

A is the exit that usually opens early.

Much to my disappointment the exit was still locked, and I had to turn back and follow a longer route to get to the other end of Tesco. Since it was quite warm this morning I found myself sweating by the time I was waiting to cross the road to get into the hospital.


As I arrived I found out the door near our locker room in the dental hospital was still locked. So I had to make another big turn to get to the other emergency exit to get in.


!!! (Exclamation Marks) is the door near to the locker room

By then I was all sweaty, angry and tired already. Dang you pemegang kunci tesco and dental hospital! Penat tau saya struggle bangun awal pagi nak pergi hospital awal!


I started the treatment with my patient at about 9 o clock. Since I'm still not quite familiar doing root canal treatment the supervisor had to see and monitor everything that I'm doing. By 11 we have found all canals and started to take radiograph and due to some reasons we had to repeat the radiograph. That's another walking to and fro up and down the stairs from our clinic to the radiograph department!

My patient started to get annoyed and tired because she could not close her mouth and saliva started to drip off her mouth already. I could do nothing but to apologize to her...many many times.


So this is one whole blog post dedicated to a story of how tired I am to be walking here and there. I know right..memang tak de life ke ape minah ni cite pasal jalan jauh and penat. Ngade ngade betul.


The point I'm trying to make here is, it's time to hit the gym fatso! Jalan sikit dah ngade2 penat.
But of course...sekarang ye lah konon suruh pergi gym. Nanti pergi cuti jalan2 balik cuti dah malas2 nak pergi dah!

No comments: