Pages

March 31, 2011

Ass-essed!

At the start of March I posted about how worried I am about Assessed Clinical Exercise for perio, pros and cons. Today Alhamdulillah I'm done with the last assessment.


So how did it go?


I think I did the best in Pros, surprisingly. My perio was so-so and cons was the worst. We did what we've been doing all this while but the thought of having this assessed made me all nervous and extra cautious.


Today for the cons exam I almost didn't make it. It was not a simple caries, I must admit. But I don't have any options since I don't have suitable patient and the time is almost running out. To my dismay, the radiograph was missing from the patient's chart so I was quite worried. I had to do it carefully as a simple mistake would cause pulp exposure and that is a big no-no. They have negative marks for inappropriate caries removal! I struggled a bit when I was putting on the rubber dam. I ran out of time and my supervisor was in hurry so he checked my work before it was finished. Senang cerita everything that could go wrong in the clinic - half of it happened to me this morning.

Anywayyy I'm just so thankful it's all done. Thanks to all my supervisors, I think they are kinda generous as well.


Next - Case Presentation!

No comments: