Pages

April 14, 2011

FunFunFunFunFair!

Ceyyy bajet nak rahsia-rahsia la kan padahal dah upload gambar kat facebook. So..yes, we went to a funfair!! Dah berapa tahun dahh tak pergi funfair kan.


The pintu gerbang.

Pura-pura takut hantu. Heh


Spider jump, seronok tengok budak2 buat backflip!

In front of the shop that sells candies and popcorn and the decorated gingerbread iono what they call. Apparently that gingerbread is unique point of the people here..


Injured my knee while we were playing bumper car. This is the first time I'm playing bumper car and my oh my it sure hurts so bad when we had head-on collision. Tercampak sket2 si buntut berat ni..

Tudung dah herot-herot dah.


Snapped right when we bumped into another car, hence the face. lol


I wanted to play this ride initially. Tapi dah lutut sakit terpaksa la batalkan niat. I still have 1 train ride and 2 flights to go before home (Cork) jadinya kena lah berjaga-jaga..

Wawa and May took up the challenge.

Slushed ice kira macam slurpies la with all kind of flavours. I chose passion fruit flavour!


Dah lama tak pergi funfair seronok jugak reliving our childhood era. Heh..


No comments: