Pages

April 13, 2011

3rd day in Deutschland

That morning Wawa went to class so I stayed home, rehat2. Kesian Wawa mesti dia penat T___T


After she's back we went out to the town. I thought we were just going to the supermarket nearby her house. Turned out we were going to the town and I was dressed quite sloppily. Not that it would make any difference to my hideous appearance la tapi at least sedap la sikit mata memandang kalau pakai elok sket..haha..


We strolled around the town. Besar jugak town dia. Stopped by at my Nordsee, a shop that sells seafood. So yummy I wish we had one in Cork!


Went to Asia Market and as always I went gugu gaga. Semenjak tinggalkan rumah, oriental shop is my favourite place. It makes you feel closer to home seeing all those stuff :')



And then we went back home. Rehat kejap and get ready to go to somewhere else...


Balik dari somewhere else, we had dinner at this Italian restaurant - Vapiano. One of the most satisfied dining experience ever. The ambience of the place is nice, the food is tasty and of the utmost important, the price is very very reasonable!



I had spagheti olio/aglio pun dah tak sure nama dia with scampi.


Wawa had margarita pizza

And we paid only 17.50eu for those food with a bottle of honey green tea altogether! So reasonable innittttt?


So where is "somewhere else"? Jeng jeng jeng...

2 comments:

miSs inTerpReted said...

i love Nordsee as well!!!

n Z r A said...

hai kak wan!!! yupppp but u're so lucky u get to eat nordsee anytime u want!!