Pages

January 21, 2011

BB come back to me.

I was having quite a war with my BB just now. Upgraded the software and the desktop manager and suddenly it became crazy. Spent like 4-5 hours mending it. Alhamdulillah it's now back on track. Siap dah browse nak beli BB lain dah tadi :P


In this twitter era, I blog less. Mainly because my thoughts were channeled out on the spot, so kurang feel nak berblog. Anyhooo I'm trying to update as frequent as I could now since I'm in the mood. I dunno how long will this last though. Heheh..


Anyhoooo...here are the pictures that I was talking about last Monday. Picture of my classmates in scrub and pictures from the outpatient theater.

my classmates, well, most of them at least. Yup, that's our uniform/scrubs.

In the theater room, in a different scrub. I didn't know the another guy that was working with Prof S is a registrar! Lol..I thought he is an SHO!

No comments: