Pages

January 24, 2011

My blog is FIVE years old!

How could I forget to make an entry?


Happy 5th anniversary http://nzrasuffian.blogspot.com! I actually started blogging with friendster when I was in KMJ back in 2005. I'm not quite sure if the blog is still there coz the content is kinda emo-ish back then (macam sekarang tak emo je). I mean emo budak baru abis sekolah which I think if I read it again now, I might knock my head with hammer for coming out with something like that. Officially moved to this url on 21st of January 2006.


I started reading blogs somewhere after I finished school. Decided to jump into the bandwagon sebab tengok cambesttt je ade blog nih. Hihihi..I have been an avid reader of Peejburhan's and Along's for a few good years and a few more blogs that was closed here and there di pertengahan jalan.


I hope this online and public "journal" of mine could remain forever so that when I'm old I could look back what I've done throughout the years.


Okaylah. I typed this when I'm half asleep so excuse my grammars and improper sentences.


No comments: