Pages

December 15, 2010

Kepulangan yang dinanti (ke?)

It feels unreal. The day that I've been waiting for since the past 2 months has finally arrived *bunyi trumpet*

Ok seperti biasa mari kite bercerita dulu.

This week I have started to be really lazy. I was supposed to have oral surgery yesterday but I decided to stay in bed. As simple as that. LOL teruk gile perangai ampunkan sayaaa penunggu guaaaa...

Today the lazy bug was still around. Was so mad at myself because I booked in a paeds patient for the afternoon session. Well..we don't have requirements for paeds so there's not much pressure as the other clinical session. Luckily this morning I got a text from my patient's mom saying that the kid had cold. so she couldn't come. I was sooooooooo happy yaw!


Lepastu paksa diri ke clinic. I managed to do 2 fillings which carry out 8 marks of requirement for Composite Resin. I was sooo happy because I am still lacking at that department. I'm almost done with amalgam..but now I'm pretty much ok with the composite. Still a lot more to go but at least I managed to get 25 surfaces that's a good start, yes? Ada lagi 10 to fulfill requirement but I want to do as much as I can so my final year would be easier. Amalgam tak risau sangat Alhamdulillah I only have 3 surfaces to go..and I even have a patient for that in the waiting list pun. Starting next sem I must starting to work on endodontics pula. Yatta let's do this!!!


TAPI, ada bad things happen today. As I was happily browsing stuff with my laptop I spilled yoghurt on it. Freakin yoghurt tuan puan. Yang melekit2 tu. I freaked out because for your information my laptop is pretty much my life here. I can't go a single day without her. MacBabe, she's my greatest companion. Nasibla kena a day before I go back home jadinya takla stress sgt walaupun I freaked out for a while. Cepat2 wiped the yoghurt and keringkan guna hairdryer but it didn't want to start mula2. I let it dry for an hour, took off the battery....baca Bismillah sket and it was alive again, Alhamdulillah.


Sekarang ni I'm in the middle of transferring stuff into my external harddisk just in case she decided to leave me :( Nasibla the space is big enough to store everything important. I can't afford to lose anything from here. They are too precious.I might try to clean up the keys tomorrow because some of the keys are very sticky. Balik-balik Malaysia sah-sah kena hurung semut ni. Kalau semut can remove the stickiness bagus jugak ni kalau buat semak je...I hope MacBabe can bertahan for me...I can't afford a new laptop now. Wuwuwu....



Attemp #1 to dry the laptop while transferring stuff

Attempt #2 looks more effective. Tapi my hand is freezing sebab taip sambil kipas pusing T___T


Oh well this might be my last post from Cork, for the year 2010. Hehehe...So glad I'm going back home at least I can keep my mood and spirit stabilized hopefully til the end of the sem. Ya Allah permudahkanlah perjalanan saya pulang, Aminn.....


I'm leaving tomorrow at 5pm. Hopefully no delay-delay I only have 1 hr transit in Amsterdam!!!

the restorative clinic that will be missed..


the unit that will be missed


Ciao~

2 comments:

mimi mn said...

welcome back home! :)

n Z r A said...

thank u :)