Pages

November 11, 2010

Bogoshipda.I miss you.ich vermisse dich.te echo de menos.Tu me manques.



Lately I've been quite busy and couldn't make time to call home. I miss my mom so much. Last weekend dah pergi Notts tak sempat nak call rumah. During weekdays there's no way I could catch suitable Malaysian time to call home. I am at hospital 8.30-5.30 mostly by the time I'm back home, orang Malaysia dah lena dibuai mimpi dah.Oh mak, I miss you so much. Ya Allah kau peliharalah kesihatan dan keselamatan ibuku. I can't wait for the weekend. Wanna call homeeeeee.


Selalunya kalau saya rindu rumah I will start to cook things that my mom always feed me. But I'm so busy with things that I cook once on Monday and ate the same thing for 3 days. My oh my. Once I get to loosen up a bit saya mahu masak kicap kari asam pedas suun goreng aumm oh makk i so miss you T___T


Whenever I start to miss mom, the feeling starts to spread and after my mom and family, my ex schoolmate would be the next in line for the list of people I will miss the most. Yes, I'm kinda obsessed with my friends from SMSS.

People might wonder apehal dia ni semangat sekolah lebih macam la orang lain tak duduk asrama. Oh well, simply said, you and I are different, boleh? These people, are the people that I grew up with. Cacat comot saya kat sekolah mereka saksi2nya. Time sekolah biasa la ada konflik sikit sana sini tapi as we grew up we start to accept each other better. Bila saya emo, saya marah, saya happy, saya sedih they stay by me. They might sit back quietly, but they never turn their backs from me.


10 years have passed since I knew them and I thank Allah for this friendship. I have to admit time and distance have set us apart slightly but I hope we could get back together like before one fine day.


34 days to go home. Saya mahu jumpa ibu saya mahu makan masakan ibu saya. Saya mahu jumpa itu gelfwen2 and bofwen2 saya. Saya mahu jumpa itu satu gelfwen saya dah setahun setengah tak jumpa.



Typed this post with this song in background. Baru feeling lebih ;


No comments: