Pages

September 02, 2010

Of finally manage to publish a post again

Nowadays it's so hard to find the right motivation to stay right until the end of sentence and click PUBLISH POST. Ntah kemana hilangnya semangat tu pun saya tak tahu. Mungkin dah tua and dah kurang semangat kot. Waceyh..tua la sangat nak kena lempang ke?


Of School.

Orientation started last Monday. Nothing much done just some reminders on cross infection control, immunization and some other support stuffs. Then we were free until today. At first I raaage upon the thought of asking us to start school early and left us classless, labless, clinicless for the rest of the week but now I'm quite thankful for that. It gave me time to arrange my life, settling stuff like doing Garda Card (immigration card) and buying essentials to start this new sem. Considering the tight schedule I'll be having, there is no way I can do that had the classes started already.


...and speaking about tight schedule, I was kinda shocked to see how busy we are gonna be this year. It's 9 to 5 Monday to Friday with exception on Wednesday. Itupun on Wednesday morning we have lecture that starts as early as 8.30am and finish up until 12.30. That is one hell of a long series of lecture! The rest of the week I'm either gonna be in the clinic (3 sessions), OTL lab, prosthetic lab, crown & bridge lab, or in the dental surgery.


With that, I really need to be mentally and physically prepared for this new academic year. Every year has its own difficulties. 1st year we have to adapt to the new environment. 2nd year is filled with a lot of subjects and exams. 3rd year is the start of clinical year..and now 4th year doubles (or triple?) the amount of clinical stuff did in 3rd year.


Of house renovation.

We asked our landlord to remove the bathtub and replace it with a shower place because the bathtub is ancient and it's more convenient to have a shower place rather than a bathtub. However he miscalculated our holiday and the mini renovation only starting to take place this week. That left me and Dayah with no choice but to use our friend's place to shower since the renovation is still ongoing. Gone already the days where I can shower whenever I feel like it because now I have to walk about 30-40m if I want to do so. I hope the renovation is done by this week coz my class is starting next week.


I guess that's all updates on my life for the time being. Ramadhan is approaching the end already. Cepat sungguh masa berlalu. I hope this masa-berlalu-dengan-cepat feeling remains throughout the year. And oh yes, I'm planning to go back again this winter. Please pray that I could find a good deal and that my supervisors are kind enough to let me go earlier!



No comments: