Pages

August 05, 2010

De-cluttering

Today I spent the entire of my waking up time to decluttering shits in my room. Yeap all this while I've been living in shits...sort of.


I'm a person who treasures every single thing that could hold a memory of certain event. I still have the tickets to almost all movies I've watched since high school til before I started studying in Cork. I retained all the tickets to concerts, entrance to museum/recreational park that I have been. I still have some stuff I did in KMB. And the worse part? I still have stuffs like facial creams and whatnot from 7 years ago. LOLOLOLOL.


de-shitting process started

almost gave up that I stopped doing a lot of time. LOL. could have finished earlier had I not drifted away

3+1 bags full of shits that I've been keeping


Anyhoo I still couldn't get myself to throw away the tickets I've been keeping from the yesteryears. So much for de-cluttering eh? It's just they are now properly kept in boxes with all my birthday/raya cards. Believe it or not I still keep the raya cards I got since primary school! Just in case the tradition has extinguished in the time where my children/grandchildren are growing up, I can show off to them how we used to celebrate raya. gagaga...


Nantilah bila ada mood I'll upload pictures of the momentos I've been keeping and some of my pictures from the years before.

1 comment:

ArELeEz said...

sungguh b'pandangan jauh la nad nie.. kagum ah kak..! hiks.. tp, ah kak pun dok simpan lagik segala macam tiket ntahhape2ntah tuh! b'sepah2-an! ha3..