Pages

June 12, 2010

I'M EXCITED KTHXBAI

First of all, I would like to shout out that I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!


Hmmm tatau if this is appropriate or not. Because tuan empunya badan hasn't announced in her blog yet. Kak diah sorry if saya mengalahkan bos but I'm so excited cause insyaAllah I'm gonna be an aunty! Yeahhh babyyyy~


Ok technically I am an aunty because my cousins dah ada children pun. But u geddit la this is exclusive, special aunty I'm talking here. I've been wanting to shop for baby/child outfit since forevaaaaaa. Everytime I go to Boxing Day, my eyes got hooked up on those pweety little kids outfits. Nak harap baby sendiri memang tak la kan dalam masa terdekat. Nak beli utk the cousins kena beli banyak sangat pula nanti. Except one special exception la - Damia because she's Cikpi's son DAUGHTER hahaha excited sampai tak proofread, and Cikpi stayed in our house for more than 10 years.


I pray that Kak Diah, Abang, mommy and everyone back home be grant with healthiness and wealthiness. Safe journey in your pregnancy Kak Diah!


Dahlah plak Shaytard just uploaded the video of his new baby. Lagi la gua got all teary eyed. Hahaha..



OMG MY COUNTDOWN SAID 10 DAYS 22 HOURS 18 MINS TO GO!!!!


ok dah nak kembali risau2 pasal iPhone. HAIHHHHHH

2 comments:

dialicious said...

hahahha..so cute!i tell u yaya is just as excited.she even checked whether ive gotten my menses or not for this mth.if jadi baby will come out nx march n adik can come n see when she or he 3 mths old..hehehe..thanx dik!have a safe journey back home,,c u soon muahs!

cik-kam said...

dik.. 'Damia because she's Cikpi's son'??.. daughter la dik oii.. haha.. excited punya pasal..