Pages

June 23, 2010

Live update from Heathrow


I'm currently at Heathrow, 50 minutes to boarding time. MAS is now located at Terminal 4 and it sucks! I guess this is quite a new terminal and there's nothing much in it. I'm hungry but there's nothing much to eat. Didn't know how long will it be before they serve the food on board. Let's just hope everything goes okay. Just now from Cork to London a lil girl who sat behind me threw up and I can literally hear every single liquid that comes out from her mouth. The smell isn't pleasant as well and thank God it happened like 20 mins before landing.


Okay now. There are quite a few of KMBians here. I saw El, Annur and maybe there are more of em because I'm starting to hear Malay language all over the place already..hihihi...


Till then, approx 13 hrs to home, where my heart is :)

1 comment:

aziahzuber ialah name saye. said...

a'ah terminal 4 tu takde ape2. i dah 3 kali kene g situu. tak best langsung tau. nk shopping pon takde ape2. boringgg sgt terminal baru tu.