Pages

June 27, 2010

Having the time of my life

I've arrived in Malaysia, safe and sound, like 4 days ago?

Since then I didn't wait any longer to maximize my activities in Malaysia. I've been to :

  1. MidValley to watch Lagenda Budak Setan with Ida
  2. The Curve for Redbox session with Wany, Jims, Erra, Izzul, Amir
  3. i-City with the same people on #2
  4. Muara Ikan Bakar Port Klang with the same people no #3 :P
  5. SM Sains Selangor sekolah terchentaaaaaa for SMSS 10s. Meeting some same 'ol people that I've been seeing since 5 yrs ago :P
  6. Taman Tasik Permaisuri with the people at #5
  7. Kompleks PKNS, SACC, Summit - my frequently visited shopping complexes with mom.

As for tomorrow, I'm off to Jakarta and Bandung for 5 days with my girls. This is gonna be full 2 weeks and it seriously tiring me out but I'm not complaining. I've been taking whatever I could take to keep me going. Afterall, I predict this is the only 2 weeks that I got to do lotsa things before people starting to get busy and I'm left all alone here :-(


My result will be out on Tuesday. Phewhhhh....I'll be in Bandung by then. Let's hope everything goes okay.....


Till then, see you when I see you again. Be safe everyone :)






2 comments:

Along said...

welcome back...and er,safe journey!!

p/s - along tak sampai lagi I-City, jeles jeles boleh?

hatim a.r said...

best ke icity?dia banyak mentol2 je kan??