Pages

June 10, 2010

Endo exams and series of unfortunate events

I did my endodontics practical exam today. wuwuwuwuu...I think I did not obturate the endoview well enough. The voids can be clearly seen. Andddd I only found 2 canals for my lower molar. But it's the 3rd molar, so it's not impossible pun if the tooth had only 2 canals instead of 3. TAPI TAHU TAK TAK TENANG TAU PERASAAN INI!


I hope everything is okay and they'll let me pass. Please....pwetty pwetty please?


Today I've got a series of unfortunate event. Ok takdela banyak sangat. About 2 like that. TAPI KALAU INCLUDE EXAM TU JADI 3 LAH. Pagi-pagi I heated up the vegetable soup that I made 2 days ago. I went upstairs to have my ritual breakfast-in-front-of-laptop. About 30 minutes passed then only I realized I forgot to turn off the stove. Habis hangus terbakar everything...and the awful smell still lingered until now!


Unfortunate event numero uno, I planned to go to the city to get my flight ticket and do some shopping for summer. I planned to walk from hospital but I don't know soon after I stepped out from the hospital, I had second thought and went to Wilton instead. I was in Penneys, happily choosing things and when I was about to pay, I realized I left my purse at home! OKlah sebenarnya this is fortunate and unfortunate event. Unfortunate because I left my purse. Fortunate because I didn't walk all the way to town just to walk back home in frustration because I left my purse! Huhu..

I had the staff to hold my things as I ran back home to get my purse - the wonderful thing about living so close to the shops. heheh..


Teringin banna thai..tp kena jimat duit. So i made my own..not too bad...


Balik-balik tu since I had craving for Banna Thai's pad thai, I made my own instead. Mahu beli but Im on a very tight budget now...buat lah sendiri. Bolehlah makan kalau sekadar nak melepas craving..



No comments: