Pages

May 24, 2010

Gibberish talk - some similar content as the previous post, you might want skip this if you've read the previous one LOL


Missed a post on yesterday because I simply don't have anything much to update....and I'm kinda restraining myself from coming out a post that speaks too much about my endless cries of wanting to go home.


This post prolly heading towards that direction as well. Coz when I logged onto facebook, I saw posts from my friends, I miss them, I miss home. When I'm here, alone, I miss talking to my housemates, I miss them, them at home, I miss home. When I go to school, my classmates talk about going back home for the weekend, I thought of my mom, I miss home. When I go to gym, the weather is freakin hot, reminds me of home, I miss home. Pendek kata whatever I do now, home predominates my mind. So chronic like that.


Tak tahulah what I should gibber now. Uhmm...About the decision to change the dates of my ticket? Imma ask the travel agency whether the rate is gonna change if I were to change the ticket last minute. If not, I will wait until after I'm done with OSCE (4th June, that is)


So there are two things that will affect my decision now. ONE - if I do okay in my OSCE, means I don't messed up too much, I can answer the questions well etc. TWO - if I'm able to live with this €XX amount of money until 4th of June. Because obviously changing the ticket costs me a lot of €€€ so I have to plan my money well. And to be honest the amount of money that I spared isn't that much. I can finish it in one go if I were to go to Neulook and buy all those pwetty shoes and clothes but since this is quite a tough decision I had to test la kan how far can I discipline myself.


Oklah sudah..sampai ke sudah nanti post nye sama je. Nak balik. Nak tukar tiket. nyahaaa XD I hope I can make a better post by the end of today to make up of this crappy post. Oklah sejak bila pulak ada post bermanfaat tp u get what I'm trynna say la kan. Or else I should just change me blog name to Of Rants and Gibbers.


p.s : oh just in case you got confused the earliest date I can go back is 21st of June. Because I still have orals that day. Tapi gile kah kau nak balik hari ada oral kan? So the earliest date is 22nd of June...which is 3 days before the supposed-to-go back. Mengada-ngada kan budak ni? Memang pun baru tau keeeeeee

No comments: