Pages

May 16, 2010

Survivinf first day

How was my day today? Hmmm..not too bad. After goodbye-ing Wany, I went on upstairs trynna fix my camera. It fell on its lens yesterday T___T Managed to shut the lens but it still wouldn't work properly without having me to push the lens into its place. Might have to send it for repair later.


I fell asleep and about 9 or so Adilah and Alya woke me up since they are going back (they spent the night at my house after the party) Siap hantar diorang semua I went to sleep until 2. Bangun2 golek2 atas katil wondering what should I do. Went downstairs kemas2 dapur, had 2-3 spoons of the leftover coleslaw and ate some honeydew I bought yesterday. Suddenly felt like going to gym..smayang Zohor and went to the gym at 3.45.


At gym I went on doing things I normally do. Weight training for 5 mins, cross trainer 25 mins and bicycle 10 mins. Itu pun paksa-paksa diri buat jugak lama-lama because I spent almost 30 mins walking from home to the gym pastu takkan plak nak spend 10 minit je kan kat gym. Buang karan je.


On the way back home I met my junior and borak-borak kejap. Headed back home, lepak2 kejap, turun buat dinner. Just realized I haven't really ate anything much today. Wahh kalau trend seperti ini diturunkan selama sebulan buleh kurus neh. But..knowing me, I don't stick to this way of life that long. Awal-awal ni tengah depress ye la rajin je pergi gym malas nak makan smua. Tapi tapi I really hope I could continue this as long as possible.

leftover mashed potato and coleslaw from yesterday and I made simple chicken fajitas


Tapi sekarang ni baru pukul 9 lebih. Kaki dah sakit-sakit. Perut dah lapar balik. Mata dah ngantuk gila. Ohh tak sabar nak tunggu maghrib nak semayang lepastu mau tidoooooooo


hahah boring gile post. kthxbai

No comments: