Pages

April 23, 2010

Mencoba untuk bertahan

Perasan tak, kalau satu hari tu diri dah start bengang dengan satu benda, the resentment snowballs make you one angry person at the end of the day.


And sunggoh, saya risau sunggoh ni Pharm and Patho I can't seem to get the feel lagi. Bukan tak dapat feel nak exam. Feel nak exam memang dah dapat sangat-sangat. I don't know how to explain it....but I just can't seem to get myself into this subjects lagi. I kinda need to force myself to hold onto the notes. Kalau RD before ni I quite enjoyed jugakla studying the notes and all tapi kali ni taaakkkkkk...wuwuwuwu...Ya Allah bantulah hambamu innnniii..

Eh whatever lahh..like seriously whatever...like baby baby baby uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..like baby baby baby uuuuuu......


The song below goes to the man who has came into my dream TWICE as my fiance. I don't know who the hell are you but I know you in the dream before were the same you in last night's dream.


I might have to wait.
I'll never give up.
I guess it's half timing,
And the other half's luck.
Wherever you are.
Whenever it's right.
You'll come out of nowhere and into my life


Life is nothing but a lulzzzzz..

No comments: