Pages

March 31, 2010

Of ..... weather

The weather has decided to go wacky again. We were blessed with warm temperature and sunny weather for the past few days and *pling* today it becomes all cold and freezing again.


I hope the weather gets better by this Saturday ke ape. Today we've sorted out the plans and all and hopefully everything goes okay. I am seriously in my holiday mode already. Monday I made my own day off. Today I didn't have any class/lab. Esok and Khamis je la I have OTL. Nasib OTL. Not lecture or pros lab.


Oh and I really hope the weather permits us to do a BBQ this weekend. Gila datang mengidam nak makan BBQ pula ini. Ayam BBQ dengan nasi goreng. Kalau ada mashed potato pun sodap. Ohhhh mengidam. Teringat plak reunion :')


Oh oh excuse me nak raaaage sikit..Why oh why must the words in the Law notes being arranged complicatedly? The subject itself is very hard to digest now you are making it even harder to swallow the sentences? I salute you, you you lawyers/law students. like seriously, it took me forever to complete a single note. haishkkkk.

Okeh takde ape nak cerita tapi gatal jugak nak tulis-tulis. Till then, tata!

No comments: