Pages

April 04, 2010

The starting of my easter holiday

This might or might not be my last post before I leave for Amsterdam. :)


For the past 2 days, our friends from Galway came down to visit. So I was kinda busy with them. I had so much fun since we get to see new faces with mixes of unique and very entertaining characters. Eventhough I'm a bit worried with my abandoned books and notes, I seriously enjoyed this 2 days very much. Pergi tengok laut dah. BBQ dah. Menyanyi dah. Memboyan pun sudah.


I'll be going to Amsterdam tomorrow at 5pm and will only be back in the morning of the 8th. I hope I'll have a safe journey and really really really hope the weather will be just nice for us. Semoga none of us will get cranky throughout the journey. hahaha...Oh anyway it'll only be me and Nabila in this trip.


Back from the trip, I wanna forget everything unpleasant that is going around. I want to make sure I came back with stronger heart. Hati kering. Hati batu. Hati segala-gala lah!


Wish me luck and safe journey :)

1 comment:

budak _kecik said...

have a safe journey my fren...take care