Pages

March 29, 2010

Crapulousity

Hello, I am not laDybug..I'm a laZybug!


I resent this daylight hour thing. I lost my one hour! It's supposed to be 10 now...but the clock said 11. Noooooooooooooooo.....why oh why? Ottoke? Pourqoi?


Oklah actually I'm not feeling okay now. Ada tengah ding dong sikit. I'm supposed to be doing something beneficial like STUDYING but here I am, on the net, browsing things aimlessly. I've been up since Subuh and didn't sleep back because I need to tune my sleeping time. And now I seriously can't do anything. Mind is blank. Helpppppppppppp meehhhhhh!!


Now I'm contemplating...whether to go for pros labs or not. The thing is.....we are done with the exams and the stuff we need to do (I think?) OK lah there's another exam for tooth arrangement. And we still have to prepare. We still need to build the occlusal rims. And he might do a demo for lower anterior tooth arrangement but I am so the very lazy ni how lah?


I have 53 minutes to think about it. And I still haven't showered. Tik tok tik tok...

No comments: