Pages

February 20, 2010

Of targets, shoes and London baby XD


Yesterday I made a target of a few things I have to achieve by midnight. Since I'm going off to London tomorrow untuk berenjoy jola joli so I have to discipline myself coz I have exams in a few weeks time. I have to do this so I can feel less guilty :P Anyway...I managed to achieve the target *pats my own back. Walaupun lepas tu adalah sangat penat that I slept and woke up too late to go for the Malaysian Day. *sighh


Today I'm planning to finish with packing, start doing serious pharm notes and tidy up my room. Semoga berjaya diri sendiriiii...


On a different note, today Nabila dengan keji nya telah berjaya menghasut saya membeli kasut secara online. Okaylah actually initially she was just asking for opinions. But then I can't never resist good shoes bargain. Coz back in Malaysia, it's quite hard to find a shoe that fit my feet well. Adalah, cuma susah. So kalau kat sini ni memang gila kasut sedikit lah. Anddd in my defense the prices are damn cheap weh. Siap ada up to 60%-70% discount! So I chose this...

hahaha sebenarnya tatau cantik ke tak. tapi saya rasa ia comel di mata saya TT__TT


Price 14.50eu sahaja. Was - 40eu! If I want a free delivery, it need to be more than 25eu. If not, 5eu will be charged. BUT there's another option for free delivery - delivery to Schuh store at your place. Luckily kat Cork ada Schuh store so yeah, of course I would choose that option. Plus dia jugak ada hassle free return policy. Tak muat ke apa boleh pulang je terus. Kalau amik from the store itself boleh la try terus segala ye dok? Hehehe...


Anyhoo thanks Nabila for this website and thank you for lending your ears as well. It's good to let it off actually and I've felt a lot better now. Takpelah saya pasrah sahaja with whatever that I'm going through now. Ohh harap-harap plan ke Amsterdam menjadi nanti.


Okay back to work babyy. Besok mahu ke London sudah 7.30am flight to Heathrow. I'm going to watch Phantom of the Opera theater this Monday - our English literature topic back in hurmm form 2? I've never been to theater in my life so for a start I need to watch something that I'm familiar with. Nanti tak faham pulak kan. ANDDD I'm hoping to get to eat sambal paru or ikan keli at Malaysian Hall as well.hehe.....pray for my safe journey will ya?

No comments: