Pages

February 24, 2010

Of London London London

Baby I'm back, yeah! I'm back from London. I'm still tired as hell but I really had great time there. Getting out from Cork. Meeting Fiqah. Watching Phantom of the Opera theatre.


I don't think I'll be coming out with proper post for London trip so here goes the pictures to sum up my story. This time around I went out a bit la from my usual London routine. Normally I would only do Oxford Street-Bayswater-Oxford Street-Bayswater je kan..but this time around I went off tangent a bit too Chinatown, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, watched theatre at Piccadilly. Another new thing is I discovered White*chapel, a place where "you don't feel London at all" I won't elaborate much, come and see for yourself :P

A lot of the photos are self taken (hence the angle) since there were only two of us and we just don't trust anyone else to take the picture for us..hehe..



while waiting before the show, we had hot choc at Pret a Manger because we are simply too tired to walk anymore TT__TT


bought the cheapest ticket, hence we had the most furthest seats. But still can see and comprehend the show la.


The stage - taken before the show started. No photos allowed once the show starts



In front of Her Majesty Theatre


At Fiqah's sister's place



The buildings by Piccadilly Circus station. Wonderful sights at night :)


Ikan keli at Malaysian Hall, finally :)



Watching this one man show at the street.


Lion dance at Chinatown. huhu..

Now that I'm back to this empty house, it really makes me miss my friends even more, especially my high school friend. They are one of the best thing ever happened in my life. So this song goes to all the people I love out there ;)

No comments: