Pages

February 17, 2010

Of frustration and not being able to express it well :S

Now that I've been living on my own, I understand why mom always go furious everytime she goes back from work to a very untidy house. The tiredness from your work just doubles when things are out of places at your very own home.


I don't know since when did I develop OCD towards the toilet, kitchen and the living area. But I just do. LOL. Takdelah sepah dahsyat pun but it still need some cleaning to be done lah. Semalam dah kemas the plates and tupperware and whatnots. Today I settled the table, the stove and the cabinets annnnnd am going to settle the toilet later. Tomorrow I guess I'll finish off with cleaning the floor. This time around I have to do it stage by stage because I'm kinda occupied with school stuff jugak. Risau gila dengan pharmaco exam this March tadi tutorial agak terkebil-kebil la dengan few of the questions asked =S


Tapi bilik sendiri still takla sekemas mana. People who are close with me knows how messy my room would be, suprisingly I don't have OCD towards my own room. Boleh plak selectively caneh sukatilah . Sebab tu lah stress camni sana sini nak kena kemas kalau dari kecik dah perangai pengemas caneh takdelah make it a big deal cam skarang :P





P/S : I miss home :( Tadi saya masak ayam kicap kari because that is mom's specialties (beside asam pedas and kueytiow goreng. ohhh terliurrrrr)

2 comments:

anak abah said...

tabaaah!tabah!!
*in fact nadia pon miss home jgk..huhu*

izefuze said...

semalam sebenarnye aku msk kuew teow teringt mak ko nye yg sedap.aku cube tp xjd.waaaaaa