Pages

December 14, 2009

wae ajikdo naneun ilun babo gateun jisheul haneunji

Annyeonghaseyo!


Ahhh....hello everyone. We are now 16 days to the new year. Time really flies eh? Have I done much this year? Have I accomplished something that could make me proud? I don't really know actually..tunggulah nanti 31st Dec I'll be doing year end review like I always do previously :P


This week, almost everyone had started their holiday BUT NOT ME. I still have labs to be attended today, Wednesday and Thursday. *siggggghhhhhhh. Inilah nasib si labu labi. Luckily most of my housemates would be going out for our winter holiday around the same time as moi. Tak la terasa sangat kan? For this time around, I won't be doing crazy things like last year anymore. 2 weeks of going out without rest, at the end of the holiday I'm just dreaded to be home. Stories of my last winter holiday can be found here -> Winter Holiday 2008. I compiled everything just in case anyone wants to know bits and pieces of the place. Tengoklah my sidebar Travelogue Schmlogue tu eh :P


Anyway, winter kalini I'll be travelling with very limited euros. Aigoo..I hope i'll have enough money for everything. We're going to cold places so I've to prepare comfortable shoes and clothes so we won't go frozen. (exaggerate much? :P) And oh semalam I bought this cap...sebab terpengaruh tengok 2PM wore this cap :P


maaflah vain sungguh gambar ni tangkap pakai laptop TT___TT




ok dah bye nak mandi kejap lagi ada kelas!


p/s : this post title meaning is : Why I’m still doing these stupid things, my mind seems to understand but why my heart is still acting on its own

No comments: