Pages

December 17, 2009

My addiction?

WARNING : This story is solely written for the sake of keeping the memories. Just so when I grew up I could look back what used to be my addiction back then. Takde bahan berfaedah langsung so you can stop now if you don't wanna read a story of a fangirl who went gugu gaga over her favourite artists. Thanks!



Family Outing casts

Recently I'm kinda hooked to yet another Korean variety show called Family Outing. I found out it one of the episode, the famous sexy Rain is one of the guest in that show. And this brings me down the memory lane, back when I was kinda obsessed with this man.


Rain / Bo / Ji Eun

The Korean addiction actually has been residing inside me quite long. So that's just prove i'm typically girl didn't I? :P But I've to say not many dramas could really catch my attention...and the few exceptions are the famous Winter Sonata, Autumn in my Heart and FULL HOUSE (spazzzzzzzzz)

the famous bicycle / romantic scene

Back then I was so into Rain. Before he went into Hollywood (Rain = Ninja Assassin = Raizo!) he did came to Malaysia. Maxis was promoting his concert but hofkos la tak pergi kan but I just went gugu gaga over the promotional goodies they gave out in conjunction with Rain's concert. Adelah poster ngan kalendar yang sanggup dibeli (with top up) semata-mata nak gambar Rain :P


The K-Addiction went silence for a few years when suddenly, the second Korean wave attacked me. Mula-mula tak layan sangat but I started when I saw one of my senior (whom I've had crush since secondary school.LOL) posted Gee's MV in facebook. And then came Wonder Girls' famous Nobody. Initially I was only attached to SNSD...and I did what fans always do...digged out almost all their MVs and subbed variety shows.


Gee MV - very addictive!


The time when second K-Addiction wave coincided with the time when I was kinda down and didn't really have nobody around me - when I went back earlier to take the Autumn Exam. Eventhough it was only for 1 week but the pressure and the depression was so great that I had to find something to comfort me. I watched any variety shows with SNSD because seriously, Korean variety shows are one good source to get you laugh your heart out. There's this one episode of SGB where my lovely 2PM was there and I fell for them instantly after watching that.


that moment, that time. SGB August 15, 2008 :)


So the rest was history. I became a crazy fan since that. Like I watched ALLLL their variety shows and they never failed to make me laugh. Even after watching them several times. The fact that I was in sorrow and watching them always brighten me up is one major reason why I go crazy over them, if you are wondering.


I'm going away for a few days...but that doesn't mean I don't get to see my boys cause I've went all the trouble to bring them with me.I have to download the split files first. Then I have to re-join them. Then I have to convert them into mp4 files. Finally I had to convert them, again to mp4 files that is compatible for my iPod touch. Gotta say, iPod Touch is by far the most beneficial investment I've ever made :P

1 comment:

fiqah said...

aku pwn ske gak family outing esp yg ade kim hyun joong la of coz!!hehe tp dah nk scrap dah show tuuu..sdeyhhh