Pages

December 11, 2009

Depression level 77.


Exam dah habis. Level of depression has reduced from 99 to 77.
But now I'm struggling to fight this homesick feeling. Very shitty I must say. Stress gila semua bila ramai yang balik. Ingat kan bleh endure
Almost everyone in my group have asked me THE question. And it's very tiring and heartbreaking to answer "NO, I'M NOT GOING BACK" when my mind and my heart are screammmingg to be in my home country now.


Eff it. Another 7 long months to go.


Malaysia love, I miss you. So much >.<


With that said, I'm skipping today's lab. This is what I call cuti depressed. I tend to do this everytime I'm sad and don't feel like meeting people. I'm just gonna stay on bed doing whatever that won't worsen my day.


Excuse me now I'm going to continue mourning

No comments: