Pages

December 18, 2009

All my bags are packed, but am I ready to go?


Winter break is finally here! This means, 3 months have passed since I left home and I've another 7 months to endure before I return to the beloved country.


After much hassle and a few rounds of going back and forth, I've finally packed my essentials into the bags. I was torn between using a troley bag or a rucksack.....So I'm bringing both to Dublin and let's see which bag am I gonna end up with later. LOL. The advantage of troley bag is the things that I stuffed into are easily accessibble unlike rucksack that needed me to throw the arm into bag to dig out my stuff. Tapi rucksack is very convenient takpayah nak seret bag kesana kesini..


I'm gonna leave Cork for Dublin tomorrow morning by bus (sengkek alarm alert. tet tet tetttt) and will be staying there for a night. Balik dari Prague, again I'll be staying in Dublin because we are heading up north to Belfast for Boxing Day this year. Wahhh...ada duit ke kau??? Takpe, disebabkan duit takde bolehlah guna credit card terpaksalah berjimat cermat. Huhu...we'll see how am I gonna survive this poverty. lulz.


Honestly I seriously don't feel like going. All I want is to pamper myself at home at my own bed and doing useless things like that. The thought of travelling to a place that is snowing (COLD/WET) is really demotivating. Nak kena redah sejuk. Nak duduk hostel yang tatau lagi selesa ke tak. Nak kena naik bas tram metro yang sangat tak familiar lagi...Aishh...Ssssokay..this is normal. Once the travelling momentum is gained, everything is gonna fall into place.


I hope this time I won't be involving with any drama. Tak mau tertinggal barang sana sini tertinggal pengangkutan sana sini. I wanna travelling with peace. Wish me luck people, and pray that I'll return safe and sound. In case I don't update this blog anymore....I'd like to apologize to everyone that I've done wrong. >.<


So here's the itinerary :

18/12 : Cork - Dublin
19/12 : Dublin - Salzburg
20/12 : Salzburg - Vienna
21/12 : Vienna - Prague
24/12 : Prague - Dublin
26/12 : Dublin - Belfast - Dublin
2?/12 : Dublin Cork


pergi tinggalkan my MacBabe. bawak ke Dublin, tapi tinggalkan kat situ


pengganti MacBabe sementara waktu

pergi tinggalkan tempat paling selesa dalam dunia


Annyeong Higyeseyo!

No comments: