Pages

October 08, 2009

Sakit apa Tok wi sakit sendi tuulaang!

I think my body is slowly beginning to give up on me. Sakit sengal sana-sini. I don't wanna keep on shoving painkiller..not good not good.


Maybe it's time for me to visit Mardyke. It's been long since I went there. Tapi tapi tapi..everyday I kinda breeze-walked to the hospital, 1o mins in the morning and another 10mins in the afternoon (if I have like 2 hours break in the middle, I would go home so plus another 20 mins for a return journey home) Tak cukup bersenam lagi ke?


Or maybe I need a masseuse?


Whatever it is I feel my body is so olddddd..

p/s : a month a week to go. hang in there dear self

2 comments:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

isk3.. jgn jadik tua seblom waktunye.. not gudlah..!

n Z r A said...

tu lah kak..mmg tak nak pun..tp apakan daya..