Pages

October 07, 2009

Banyak masa kak...update 2 kali sehari?


Eversince I changed my phone, I became vveeerrrrrryyyyyyyy the lazy one to reply texts. Seriously like if it demands my urgent attention like someone's in trouble or about exam or sthg then only will I be replying.


The thing is..apparently my phone is now a touch screen phone. Before this I used to declare my stand AGAINST touch phone because I found them very not user friendly. Tapi tatau ah kenapa kan haritu when I was browsing through new phones I got trapped with the seller's words and bought it instead. Inilah saya...my mind and mouth did not really coordinate properly at times...kepala pikir lain mulut cakap lain.


Jadi begitulah. Because with the new phone I can't text while doing something else (driving,eating,sleeping oh yes I do reply texts while sleeping) and ended up forgotting and not replying the text. Lagi-lagi saya ini orangnya tiada boyprenn yg selalu mahu ditext so I don't really give a damn to my phone nowadays.


p/s : Semalam Wany mimpi saya tunang dgn S (bukan nama sebenar) OMO scaryyyyyy man..Wany aku nak request tukar tunang aku bleh tak? Picture this guy below before tido and mimpi aku tunang dgn dia pls?

No comments: