Pages

October 29, 2009

Of Blogs & Bloggers



Ahhh too many things nak dibitchkan. Macam-macam dah ni berebut-rebut nak keluar dari otak.


Why on earth everyone in this whole wide world starts blogging anyway? For fame? For money?


I started blogging on friendster way back in 2005. After SPM. Masa zaman muda berdarah remaja awwwhh post-post semua berbaur jiwa kacau. Decided not to publicize my serabut mindedness in friendster, I moved on to blogspot on January 2004 with my very first entry.


Back then blogging world was so peaceful. Nuffnang wasn't even established yet back then. And people were blogging for their own sake. Of their own life. No matter how fucked up their life, blogs back then were so much interesting because they blog purely from their heart.


Tapi kini when blog started to be associated with fame and money, blog world has started to rotten. I have to admit, I myself am kinda tempted to make money from blogging when people started to brag how much they made through their blogs.


betullah kata GC, Lifestyle of the rich and famous, they always complaining..always complaaaaaining *picture and caption totally not related*


Tapi bile sedar my initial intention of blogging, I came back berpijak dibumi nyata. I blog because I wanna remember what I've been doing in my life. I blog because I am so disappointed with myself for not remembering hardly any memories about my life with dad back then. And realising that I don't even have that many readers pun too begin with saya pasrah dengan duit Nuffnang yang saja diletak sebagai penghias blog yang baru sahaja mencecah Rm57.84 setelah diletak selama 3 tahun. Kekeke..


Anyway I'm happy with the readers that I have now. They are either good friends or families or passer-bys who are definitely non-ass-kissers because my ass is not even worth to be kissed pun :P Kalau nak dapatkan rawatan pergigian percuma pun kena tunggu lagi 3 tahun. Okay promosi semua sapa baca blog ini doakan saya berjaya jadi dentist boleh dapatkan rawatan percuma kelak dengan memberi offer code : pembacablogyangtelahmendoakankejayaan


I know at times I tend to rave about things that normally would just add salt to the wound rather than putting antiseptics..forgive me for that as my blog is the only way I could express my anger because I have problems in voicing out my thoughts. Hobi saya adalah memendam rasa dan membawa diri secara solo dan diam2 berharap orang akan sedar. Itu hobi saya. Saya tak pinta orang faham, tapi saya just nak cakap itu hobi saya yang susah nak dibuang.


Eh ni apa melalut neh.


So anyway...tak dapat nak beli barang mahal thru blogging, I'm just gonna work my ass off to chase my dreams. Blog pun bleh jugak bantu saya jadi berjaya. Because :

when I'm stress -> I blog -> I destress -> I can start gather up myself again to chase my dreams -> and hopefully one day I can be successful, insyaAllah -> No need to dress ridiculously to get an overrated yet ugly handbag.


I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for spending your time reading my rants eventhough most of them aren't beneficial at all. And I'd like to thank the few bloggers who are still producing pure and sincere posts (motif thank you kat sini?) for entertaining my days. Blog yang sebegini saya daftar jadi followers. Blog-blog serabut pun baca jugak tapi lepastu bengang sendiri dan kutuk dalam hati..haha.. tapi bila ada orang brave enough to voice out their opinions on this shitty blogs, saya bertepuk2 kegembiraan dari jauh. Komen pun kadang-kadang je saya bagi bile tengah ada mood >.<


Ah...tapi malu lah baca blog entry saya yang lama-lama. Especially di era permulaan blogging at my friendster's blog . Walauweeeeyyhhhhh sumpah kalau saya pembaca blog saya di zaman itu saya forwardkan blog sendiri kat (the late) Piah Zadora. HAHAHAHHA..








1 comment:

admin2 said...

aku dh bace blog friendster ko nadz... tomei~~~