Pages

October 28, 2009

CorkoroCocoCrunch in DG'09

Orait. Pitchas are ready so here comes the update. Pitchas credit to Siti and Dayah by the way


Saturday, October 24th, UCD

discussing strategies..kekeke

Kami datang dari jauhhhh...kami datang cari muuuu..suh suh suh..haha tipu jer.

There were only 5 teams competing in ladies category this year. 4 from Dublin and 1 from Cork. From 4, 2 from DBS (Dub*lin Busi*ness School), 1 from RCSI (Ro*yal College Sur*geon Ire*land) and a team of mostly UCDian (Univ Col Dub*lin aih annoying plak buat asterisk ni but I don't want to mislead googlers to my blog. kekeke) with an imported keeper.


And so the game started.


CorkoroCocoCrunch


The first two matches was against the DBS teams. We won quite easily with them (puh kanan puh kiri jangan ah ada dikalangan mereka baca belog saya T___T" ) and our momentum was at it peak that morning. I couldn't even remember the score but I know it's more than 3 lah :P Bile menang mesti kena confident kan.


Against the turf queens. Queens of the turf, not the game :P


The third game was against the UCD team. Looking at the formation, we knew it they wanted to win. Like..they imported one of the best keeper and a Singaporean futsal captain (or sth like that, I'm not really sure) who really could play football like a true footballer, not like a lady FUTSAL-er. As expected, they were really good that our confidence begin to fade away after being thrashed away 4-0.



this is the dangerous striker (not the fat one, obviously. itu saya T__T) sepak kuat cam ape je..


Our last game in the league was against the RCSI team. They were a bunch of very very fit girls so that was really an advantage compared to our demotivated team. Lagipun we had quite a long break in between the game so we kinda lost our momentum so we could only win by one goal difference, 1-0 (ecececeh...alasan banyak plak) But I was so glad I saved a penalty that was given to RCSI during the first half. Mek nervousssssssss..gile kau dah lah hari tu tak berapa nak perform sangat tiba-tiba kena penalty kan..


During the finals, we were once again playing against the UCDian. Time tu semua dah pasrah and we played kinda just for fun. The first half was good we managed to defend quite well. Not until 2nd half when everybody started to lose the interest already and again, we were beaten 4-0.


after final match


All in all it was a good game. I am planning to hang my boots (Sport shoes?) from Dub*lin games because I've collected all 3 medals, gold, silver and bronze sepanjang kehidupan saya disini. But I love and enjoy sports so I think I might change my mind later days.



L-R 2009's silver medal and 2008's gold medal.nasib medal last year lagi cantek..hahahaha



p/s : I forgot to tune my alarm clock and my alarm handphone to daylight saving time and woke up an hour earlier today. Warghhhh...stress! An hour of sleep is so precious y'know??

Oh..and the SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) is resurfacing. Goodbye dear sun, and welcome depressing winter >.<

2 comments:

Fatein Wan Omar said...

nad, awk dtg dublin eh arituuu?

n Z r A said...

a;a cik tein...saya gi dublin tido umah mun! hehehe..