Pages

September 22, 2009

Sour salt as a dental student :P

Hello. I'm a 3rd year dental student of UC of C. Today I'm gonna bring you around at what life being 3rd year is all about..


First of all lemme introduce you, my SUPER BOX. The €4000 toolkit box. Uh thank you JPA for that.If not, where am I going to fork out RM20,000 to pay for this box T___T Eh no JPA I won't even be here jugak. Thank you thank you -___- from the bottom of my heart..


Let's see what's inside the box shall we...


lotsss of hands instrument..


and mandible and hand pieces whatsnot


So where do we keep this precious Super Box? We would need a locker don't we? So here it is..presenting locker hempatplohtujoh --->



so small that everything had to bersempit-sempit inside there T___T


Next thing, what do I learn as a 3rd year? It's a clinical year so I'm moving on to do more hands-on things. I have 5 official subjects. Pathology being one, pharmacology being another and other 3 subjects are pretty much dentistry-ish subject that I don't even know what belongs to what. But basically in those subject I will have one-hour lecture on Tuesday till Thursday, 2 Prosthetic lab sessions, 2 OTL sessions and one clinical skill session.


I now realized that to be a dentist you need to be artistic. In prosthetic lab especially, i play around with plaster.. I carve things..I shape things...jadi apa consequences nya kalau anda noob gila dalam art? Hahaha...anda akan jadi nervous each time membuat-buat kerja kesenian...seperti saya T___T Tapi saya suka lecturer pros saya, Mr H sangat-sangat motivating. Dia selalu puji hasil kerja saya ^__^ jadi saya tak rase noob sangat..



One more important thing is, your hands really need to be in good condition to be a dentist. Because your life pretty much depends on your precious pair of hands. Jadi kalau tangan anda adalah sakit-sakit kerana menolak meja-meja sewaktu hari raya, ia adalah agak malang kerana hasil seni anda akan tercacat sedikit sewaktu penghasilannya T____T


Okay lah I think that's all for now. See u another time, same website, different time.....tataaaaaaaaaaaa...

3 comments:

Medertainer said...

waaa~!! seronoknye nad ade toolkit sndiri!!
tak sabar nad & kamil start clinical, bole dpt free scaling, filling, cleaning etc for free!
kan nad dear? =P

PhotoAddict said...

nad.. jangan lupa insuran kan tangan2 tue... precious pair of hands... :)

p/s: nk jd volunteer nad gak... ;)

n Z r A said...

Kak Hana kalau berani, marilahhhh...(gaya menakutkan)
hahaha...

Kak Diy : haha mesti insuranskan baru lah ada feeling J Lo insuranskan pungkok