Pages

September 21, 2009

Raya schmaya

Raya celebration this year was so so. Not as good as the previous one. The day before I had to buy things from the town, set up the hall (that includes arranging the tables and chairs and whatnots), cook the rendangs and tidying up the house. And because of that I couldn't get up early this morning..


us black metal girls.


tersilap pilih tudung. i shouldn't really wear that 2-tone tudung (or what Kak Aziah called as tudung transformer. ngaha) the black part of the tudung bler dalam gambar nampak macam part of my baju. so jadi macam orang tanpa leher T___T




Moving on to the celebration itself. It was plain. Normal one. My body was tired. Ngantuk. Takde mood. No eye catching performance. Pergi buat kerja. Balik buat kerja. That's all. I'm glad this is going to be my last year as the behind the scene people. As of next year..I'm gonna come and go as "guest" and not the working people anymore ^__^


the behind the scene people


the singles.

Back from the celebration I called mom. Asking how's kampung and all. Lepak makan with the housemates as I didn't really eat properly during the event. Tidied up my room, lipat gosok baju. In the evening went to Carriglea and I'm glad I went there (eventhough I kinda had to drag my feet over there), banyak gile makanan menarik disitu!


Anyway the highlight of the day is when I found a video of Taec looking all charming and handsome that made my heart beats ten times faster. Hahah...cacat..raya-raya tapi 2pm jugak jadi highlight of the day. Whateverlah man. Ok I'm tired already...mahu masuk tidur. Bai!



should have worn this tudung instead. Aish..rosak gambar!

p/s : demam dah nak elok..penat2...sakit balik..bosan gileeeerrr

No comments: