Pages

September 25, 2009

Bits and pieces of my learning progress

Hello hello hello...


How's everyone? How's raya? Raya tahun ni memang betul-betul hambar only that 1st day yang ada feeling raya (NOTE : FEELING RAYA, TAK SEMESTINYA FEELING BEST RAYA) and as the day goes by, everything seems to be plain and normal..


One thing I realized this year that the time flew pretty fast..tup tup it's Thursday already...tup tup nanti dah October..November...so on so forth..wah wah...this is soooo good. Tapi saya adalah nervous kerana by November we are going to be treating our first real patient. Gaaaa....who wants to be my first 'victim' hands up please! Gagaga...


In order to prepare for our first patient we've been doing several things in the OTL lab as well as clinical skill session. For OTL, I'm glad that finally I've managed to take 2 perfect Impressions and mounted them on the plaster. Sebelum ni I've taken several. The first week, the mixing was problematic. Dah terkeras lah. Lambat bancuh lah. Nak jadi dentist ni kena pandai baking gak kot. Haha...the ingredients need to be precise (COP COP TAPI KALAU MACAM ADILAH YANG SUKA BUAT KEK CAMPAK TU TAK BLEH LAH) to get the desired impression.


taking impressions on the tray. macam kita main plasticin, pastu kita tekap kat something untuk ikut bentuk benda tu..in my case I use alginate untuk 'tekap' bentuk gigi supaya kita boleh buat model gigi orang tu. sebab takkan la kalau kita nak repair something kat orang tu kita nak tahan dia lama-lama 2-3 hari tak kasi balik plak kan? jadi kena lah ada model gigi..


Second week, dah gempak mixing boleh plak plaster buat halllll....And now the third week I'm all okay Alhamdulillah. Dah macam pro dah mixing and mounting within 20 minutes coffee break..uuuu~~~ Compared to 1st week, 2 jam tak siap2..


impression yang diamik tadi we mounted them on the plaster so we get a perfect teeth model.


Pastu I've started with caries removal jugak. Awal-awal tu nervous jugak because I don't really know to what extent I need to go and stuff. But everything is becoming clearer now..I'm so glad my instructor is very helpful and very the motivating. (WALAUPUN KANTOI DGN DIA SAYA PUKUL 8.25 BARU NAK LINTAS JALAN TIME CLASS START KUL 8.30. HAHAH) My problem is...I need somebody to tell me whether I'm good or I'm not in almost everything I do. If nobody tell me I'm doing good, I feel demotivated like that. Prof MC always praise us on a job well done and that makes me so happy and all geared up to become better. <---- wah wah wah poyonye dia ni...


removing caries using hi speed and low speed hand piece. alaa..benda yang bising macam bunyi drill yang orang suka takut tu..


Alhamdulillah things are moving so far so good. Pathology revision je so far not good at all. Tak start lagi kottttt...Omo...malam ni mesti start...mesti! I wanted to settle the account and everything but adeee je orang tak settle claim and stuff. Hwargh ini boleh menimbulkan kemarahan. But I really must get started or else I'm gonna be sooooooo deadddddd...


On the other hand...yesterday I had a dream...I bought ticket to go back for this winter! It was for me, Wany and Kak Iera. OMG is that a siggnnnn?? Hahaha...memang tak la kot..this year cuti winter 2 minggu je kottttt....(eh..haritu balik 10 hari je boleh whatt...gagaga)

2 comments:

admin2 said...

PERLU KE NADZIRAH??? PERLU KE???

woh2...ade angan2 tuh nak balik mesia terchenta winter nih... klu ko nak gak, better usha2 skrg... aku tau kat espedia ade ticket eu800+

Anonymous said...

salam.sorila nk tnye.duit 'kupon' from bazaar tu akan dpt balik kat penjual ke cmne?