Pages

September 01, 2009

Meninggalkan tanah tumpahnya darahku

Selamat Ulangtahun Kemerdekaan, negaraku sayang. Ketahuilah cinta aku padamu teramat mendalam.


a pre-raya buka puasa with my family

So this is it. The Goodbye. The real one. Not the i'll-be-back-in-a-week one. I'm leaving this beloved comfort zone of mine to the foreign land. It's hard to describe the feeling I have right now.


Honestly, to be separated from my beloved family.. To not see my mom's face in another 11 months.. To not feel the joy of being home... To not celebrate the Eid with the family once again...it's kind of painful. But I guess I'll just have to suck it up and just face whatever things waiting me ahead.



as always, overloaded luggage full of foods

I'm going back with full of insecured feelings. Let's just hope things run smoothly in my way. Ya Rabb, make ease..and do not make difficult.


all my bags are packed, but am I ready to go?


selamat tinggal kawasan terselesa dalam dunia :'(


10am, KLIA, Tuesday, 01/09/09
Malaysia, saya pergi ni
Jaga mak saya..abang saya..kakak saya baik2 eh?
Jaga kawan-kawan saya jugak eh?
Jangan konflik teruk-teruk sangat eh?


Nasiblah balik internet laju boleh tengok YouTube laju-laju boleh pulun abiskan 2pm nye show plak. Hahahah~


Taecyeon oppa~~ make me smile again :')

1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

selamat meneruskan p'juangan yg masih lom selesai, nadz! chaiyok2! ;)