Pages

August 30, 2009

Kampung halamanku rawks!

Hello all I'm in Muar, Johor right now. Pulang ke kampung dengan misi mencari kuih raya dan menziarah nenek serta pusara atok for the last time of this year. Oh ye..kampung saya ada wireless! Cool takkk?


Left home at 8.30am and I slept allllllllllll the way. Woke up when we finally arrived at Tok Haron's kubur. It's my first time being in the tanah perkuburan in my kampung. The place is nicely arranged. The kuburs are numbered. Very the proper one not like Tanah perkuburan Ampang (maybe because the place is overcrowded sudeyh)


After kubur we went to meet my grandma who was as always happy to see her anak cucu at home. Then off we went to the great Lapis Laman - heaven of all kuih raya! The price of the kuihs there are almost half from the ones being sold in KL & Shah Alam.


Cik Pi arrived later (didn't realise coz I was sleeping) and Mak Pah just arrived like a few hours ago. Uncle Limi and Kak Jaja left for home after terawih.


I can't deny the feeling is totally different without the presence of Tok Haron. Memanglah he was not the type yang duduk bercerita dengan cucu sangat tapi usually he's there. Baca paper. Duduk tengok berita. Buat kerja at his working area. Baru balik kedai beli barang dapur untuk anak cucu. It kills me man to avoid me from getting sad due to his absence. And like I said before, he was one of the sources of my strength everytime I go for exam . Usually I would call him to pray for my success and each time it never failed to ease my nervousness and calm me a bit. Aihh..sedih =(


Anyhoo we'll be going back tomorrow. Mak Pah asked us to go back after berbuka. I seriously wanted to stay but I still got a few things to be done back home. Tsk. Terkilan gila tak dapat merasa air tangan Mak Pah before I left :(

No comments: