Pages

September 03, 2009

Kembali bersiaran di Taman Wilton Jaya, Cork darul ladang, Ireland

Hello everyone! How are yer doing?

Classes has commenced and I am yet to adapt myself with the learning environment again. *sighhhh. I skipped classes for 2 days but thank God I didn't miss much. And currently my leg is suffering from sorta culture shock after they've been put on rest since 2 months ago..tu lah duduk Malaysia nak pergi kedai depan umah pun naik keta tapi kat Cork, anywhere I go I have to walk! walk! walk! Basikal plak takde angin..sedih..


Puasa in Cork, although it's 16 hours long....I guess still tolerable. Of course there are times when I feel very tired that I want to break fast speshly when I have to drag my feet to here and there but hey..things are going okay.


As for coping with the withdrawal effect from Malaysia....I think I'm doing quite well. Cam biasa kalau balik je mesti nak kecik hati dekat kawan-kawan yang tak say goodbye so I don't feel quite sad pun leaving them. And watching 2pm, especially Taecyeon oppa has certainly distracted me from thinking about home...so yeah I'm A okay here, emotionally wise! Lagipun semalam sampai2 je dah meriah2 Adilah Alya semua datang. Thanks tawan2 :)


By the way haritu flight from KLIA to Heathrow I was very very very lucky to have been upgraded to Business class since the flight was full! All thanks to the asam jawa because I actually went to KLIA a bit late because I waited for compact living store to open to buy the asam jawa. Ended up checking in late and walla - a free upgrade to business class!


I was kinda nervous actually. Yelah...mana tau duduk sebelah businessman kaya-kaya ke apa. And me...I dont bother putting up even powder on my face for a long journey knowing my face will end up berkilat dan busuk pun after long hours. But but but...I was glad because actually there were only a few on us in that area...

The food in business class was heaven I tell you! I didn't puasa that day because of the long hours and because my bags are them heavy (musafir musafir!) so I get to enjoy the food. The service for the business class are definitely wayyyyyyyyyyyy more different. They call you by your names and they would always ask you if need anything. Saya adalah nervous kerana tidak biasa makan appetiser pelik-pelik dan dilayan seperti orang khaayeee...haha~

The best part of business class is the seat of course! In my previous flights I had difficulties sleeping but of course not in here! I can recline the sit as far as I want and they even had the massaging function! The leg space is big and there wasn't anyone sitting beside me on that day. Best gila!


I hope my life will run smoothly this year. I'm gonna let go a few things that I am not happy with and I'm gonna fix any part that I'm lacking of, insyaAllah. Till then, take care everyone :)

2 comments:

dialicious said...

glad u've safely arrived in biz class ;p eh..now dh ade massage ker?wow bestnyee

Zackyusoff said...

OMG BESTNYE DAPAT BUSINESS CLASS!!MALAYSIA MACAM MENGALU-ALUKAN KAU PERGI JE NAMPAK GAYENYE.HAHA..SORRY CAPS LOCK SUMA, EXCITED KEJAP.