Pages

September 04, 2009

Ketagihan (cuba sebut banyak2 kali mesti rasa pelik)



Weekend is here..finally :) Ceyh..walaupun baru 3 hari gi sekolah kan..But I'm seriously tired. Ini baru introduction week. Maybe because I'm fasting..or maybe because I've been lazying around too much this past 2 months I don't know.


Classes have started. I really hope I'd be on the right track. No U-turn no turning back no whatsoever. Ya Allah make ease, and do not make difficult :-S


Anyway..this week my schedule were pretty tight. Classes starts at 9. Ends at 5. By the time class ended I'll be out of energy already. Break fast at 8.20ish. Makan-makan solat semua and it's almost 11pm. I can't stay up so late because I have to wake up at 4 for sahur. So I usually went to sleep at 12 like that. I'm glad I'm not experiencing jet lag this time. Mungkin my body dah fed up kot asyik nak kena tune its clock that they just decided to surrender to the current time. (cey ye ye je..)


Jadi bila badan dah penat after classes I usually will lie on my bed melayan my latest addiction, 2pm. Oh they are my sweetest drug :P I swear I got their songs playing in my mind almost all the time..pegi kelas..tengah dengar lecture..balik kelas..wah wah..ini adalah kronik! Ni semua salah Peja for introducing me to KPop..


Ah nak taip pun dah tak larat dah ni. Haha..kthxbai nak layan Idol Army 2pm plak.

No comments: