Pages

August 21, 2009

Another 13 hours journey. *sigh~

Do u know what's the feeling after having constipation for a few weeks and you finally got to release the..urm load? Yes that's exactly how I feel now! I don't know..I think I tried. though not the best but I've tried. Nuff said. Let's keep the fingers crossed and hopefully everything runs smoothly after this Amin ya rabbal alamin.


I won't judge my decision as logical or even reasonable but I guess this is necessary to prevent me from going crazy throughout the year. Miahaahaha! Some people may not understand but I know myself better and I know what I am capable of doing should I not take this decision :P


Salam Ramadhan to everyone. Cork is starting fasting today. When I'm back in Cork later i'll be fasting for about 19 hours or so! memang menguji ketahanan betul lah kan! Takpe-takpe, let's take this opportunity to start to go on diet again. Bwaahahaha..as if..


Marhaban ya Ramadhan. Semoga dengan kehadiran Ramadhan ini jalan saya dipermudahkan. Bantulah aku Ya Allah. Dann....Semoga amalan kita diterima olehNya. Selamat berpuasa :)

No comments: