Pages

April 15, 2009

Perempuan psycho dijumpai merayau-rayau disekitar kawasan rumah anda? Run for your life!!!



Alhamdulillah...Dua tiga kucing berlari, kucing ke4 macam dah dapat. Hopes everything runs smoothly. Ya Allah, Make Easy, And Do Not Make Difficult >.<

In the meantime, I'm still dealing with this psychotic self of moi. Damn it, perlu ke gedik begini? Nanti nak amik kuiz "adakah anda gedik" kat facebook lah. LOL

Oh by the way..

Today I woke up...4 hours earlier than yesterday --> Congrats!

I went to library at 9am --> Congrats!

But got distracted with the abovementioned riddle (teka teki?) --> Danggg...

And am only at my 6th notes now --> Dangggg....ding dang tora datang lagiiiii.......

*I am shivering*

*Can I sing another song, please?*

1 comment:

shasha said...

huhuhu..selamat men'study'kan diri utk exam ek...