Pages

April 26, 2009

People do anything for monayyyyy


fengshui yg diubah demi mendapatkan mood study yg betul

Everytime I wake up, I would promise myself ''OK. Harini kita takkan terbabas online secara besar-besaran" but each time each day, janji cuma tinggal janji~ Plus now I'm working on Dr.NC's lecture notes on Oral Physiology which is ..urm..what I can say is very brief, I really need to search for the extra bits and there online coz I really have limited source of books relevant to her lectures..

As always, bila dah bukak Wiki tu ctrl+T mesti terbukak benda2 lain jugak. SO much for ability to multitask eh? And now I'm in the midst of purchasing a new laptop. MacBabe? Innalillah. She's gone. For good. Tanpa kerelaanku. I have to let her go cause her HD is corrupted and the screen is broken. Replacing the HD OR the screen memanglah lebih cost effective dari purchasing a new one, but replacing the HD AND the screen...hhuuuu...ada baiknya membeli laptop baru. Salah sendiri. Saya tension2 lantas Babe bunuh diri terjun meja jatuh +____+

Persoalannya sekarang...to Mac, or not to Mac. Itu yg problem ye kawan2. Untuk seorang yang sangat tak sabar seperti saya, Mac is really the answer. With Mac I never had any major virus or any spam whatsoever problems. But the cons are, Mac only has 2 USB port (but I bought the external USB ports sudah, so not a problem sangat,KOT), tak boleh nak pakai VoipCheap (but I already get used to Skype), tak boleh nak bukak the new microsoft .docx / .pptx / .xlsx nya files (gotta recheck with the new Mac Office 2008) and other few stuffs yg Windows and Mac OS cannot run parallel..

After surveying here and there, tiba2 jatuh cinta with the new aluminium Macbook which from several reviews that I read, adalah strongg dan bagus (gile general) Seriously, saya adalah begitu konfius sekali memandangkan saya tak sure which brand to opt if I were to ditch Apple from my life. And memandangkan the price of Macbook that I found from a few clarified online sites is kinda reasonable and way cheaper than the price in Malaysia, it made me even stronger to regain my trust in Macs. hurmmmmm..

NASTY TALKS AHEAD. STOP NOW BEFORE YOU REGRET.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

A few weeks ago, when I was in the midst of bad financial crisis, I found this one piece of leaflet that gives me a ray of hope to gain extra money without slamming my bones (membanting tulang empat kerat? hahaha waddahell) So I emailed the guy, give my details and waited to be called back. He replied my email saying okay, but he never called me to proceed with the task...so I started to lose hope....

Until last week, I received a call from the guy. Arranged an appointment and signed the consent form to take part in his research of Safefood Studies (which I misread as Seafood. lepastu dah terbayang2 dia nak kasi ketam ke ikan ke sotong ke...hahaha.loser..) in return of 20 euros...Jadilah kalau setakat nak hidup sminggu gitu...haha..sapa nak kasi duit free camtu beb..


pee into this....

Here's the nasty part. What should I do? *bleurgh* I have to collect ALL my urine for a period of 24 hours in a bottle. ALL okay. 24 hours. So anything that I drink/eat and is not reabsorbed by my kidney will go into that one big bottle. ANYTHING. Macam tadi pagi saya minum air kopi, can u imagine what the turnout would be? If u can't, try drinking a cup of coffee and wait until you urinate, check out what is the product...hahaha *muntah*


...pour into this

And to think that I have a bottle of urine with me in this small, weakly-ventilate room (I can smell almost anything came from this whole house. like seriously!) really makes me feel uneasy..so today I am gonna restrict my food/drink intake to things that not going to ruin my atmosphere!

As for tomorrow, I'm still deciding whether i'm going ride on my bike with this bottle loaded with urine or to walk. Because imagining me cycling.. with high possibility of movements that will shake the thing --> mengayuh menaiki bukit dengan sebotol air kencing di belakang yg terhuyung hayang is not really a pretty sight. Hurmm...


Okay, let's get back to studies. Saya nak pulangkan laptop adilah kejap lagi. *pukul diri sendiri*

p/s : adilah tengkiyuuu..ai lef yuuu...hahaha (bodek sket..nak cucur~)

3 comments:

HANIS NASA said...

ooo..ni research yg die wat advertise kat bf tu eh??? menyumbg urine pon leh dpt duet kn.ok la tu hehehe..
sy mencadang kn kak nad berjln aje smbil membw botol itu..x perlu risau pape kan hahaha

ruru said...

nad,aku nk bukak gerai aritu kene wat 'berak test' lg..diorg nk uji taik aku. lg selekeh.

admin2 said...

malas nak layan