Pages

March 27, 2009

What doesn't kill you, makes you sronger, no?

Finally, it's O.V.E.R. Finished the last lap of my ever torturing back to back exams today with Pathology. It's done, man, it's done.

This is by far the hardest phase of my student life. Ever. I can't recall how many times I've broken down and how badly the effects of previous exams infected the others. I got carried away easily by my paranoid thoughts and each time it happens, I got panic attack.

Hereby I list out the ones who have been with me throughout this difficult time..


Mr. Redbull(s). The ones who helped me to stay awake eventhough my body is screaming for the bed.


Me comfy chair and pillows. For supporting me each time each day without fail. I must say I spent time with you more than I spent time with any other things in this house. However I'm ashamed how you have been witnessing me being vulnerable and weak..

Mrs BenQ. And I must say thank you from the bottom of my heart to her owner for lending me this precious thing. And with this I would like to extend my gratification to my besties for being there when no one seems to care. Thank you for the support. Thanks to Mr J for taking the trouble to wake me up with the annoying audibles when I decided to pull an allnighter last nite (which urm...didnt really happen coz I slept from 2++ to 5am.huhu)

A special thank you to me mommy for the wishes, endless supports and the comforts. And not to forget the bro and the future sis for helping me out with things.

May Allah bless everyone who supported me throughout the days and May Allah eases your way.


I am going to take a break outside Cork to regain my sanity and to rejuvenate before I'm coming back on the track for final exams. Rest assured the final exams would be less stressful than this one that I don't think I need to restrict my blog to private access anymore..huhu..


My class hoodie..

With this, I officially reopen Of Hopes and Desires, welcome back to those who haven't been here for the past 2 weeks :)

No comments: