Pages

March 03, 2009

I should be studying lah wehhhh...

See how we are trying to prove to each other that we can speak each other's language. So far the only thing that I can remember was Ware? and ka goreng? which means how are you, and why? (eh ke are u serious dah tak ingat) The rest of the thing I just imitate from what I heard from their conversation...ngahaa...

Mak sent me an email this morning. I've been meaning to call her last weekend but I was busy in the library sampai terlupa call (cey cey cey) I try to make a point that at least I'll call Mak once a week. 2 of the cousins are getting married this year, one in May and one in July.

Mak is retiring this March but she will extend her contract. So she's got one month holiday in April before she starts working back in May. And she said something about still haven't prepared for Bro's wedding. Chill lah mak. We'll make it simple and sweet okay? Grand-grand sampai membazir pun is not a good thing what...

Eh tapi sukati je this is not my wedding la doink. Cube tengok sikit nanti kalau diri sendiri punye wedding. Ceyyy diri sendiri punye ade hati kununs T__T hahahhaha...eh tapi i'm more than happy to get fully involved with the preparation from now. So abang or Kak Diah or any of u who's reading this, please do update me with everything okayh???

And oh yeah, this psychotic bestfriend of mine has been trying to convince me to support Tomok in OIAM season 3. Hahahahaha gileeerrrrrrrr....I know most of people said the sengau (nasal?) voice is gone but I strongly believe that the SeMok aka Sengau Tomok traces are still lying beneath his voice. Lalala~ hahahaha...and what's with the act lah weh. Sakit perut ke? Ke tengah warm up?? Oh lapan lapan lagi..

p/s : HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYAH SI DICINTA PECINTA RATU, ALIE HUMDIE (err...the former part not the latter. haha) and ZACKKKKKK...ALLAH SELAMATKAN KORANG! :)

kthnxbai!

1 comment:

izefuze said...

nad masih xdpt mengakui idola nya dah jd glamour.ish