Pages

February 08, 2009

The day another father is lost


Losing someone we love is definitely something too painful of a news, eh?
Mak Pah : Assalamualaikum...adeekkkk atok dah takdeee *sound all cheerful and giddy up*

Me : Mak Pah ni janganlah cakap macam tu sedih tawww *started to cry again*

Mak Pah : Ala dekkk..nak buat camne. Ajal dan maut di tangan Tuhan..Tengok atok (referring to my atok pisah) tu senyumm je

Mak Pah : (and she repeated) tengok atok tu..senyum je..

That's why I wanna be there. Coz if I'm here alone I will keep on crying like a baby. But being around the aunts and uncles will definitely turn the atmosphere the other way round. >.<


To the man who raised up my mom and 12 other wonderful and kind hearted (eventho at times, very blunt :P) aunties and uncles..

To the man whom I always look up for a definition of a father (coz mine has *gone* long time ago)...


To the man whom I always call whevener I have big exams (UPSR, PMR, SPM, IB Exam) to ask to pray for my success..


And not to forget to the man whom genetics and facial resemblance I inherited from, for it has been a long 17 years (and more to come) without you,



And thanks for everyone especially Alya for the comforts. Your kindness-es are much appreciated :) Altho every text came in will always trigger another series of brokedown. (I don't know why I'm so cengeng like that) Maybe because I miss the family too much kot.

Rest assured I'm recovering now.

3 comments:

wani ezryl * said...

condolence. be strong ya :]

Anonymous said...

Condolences nad...be strong ya? We’ll all follow suit…may your dad and tok wan both be in happier and better places now…and may we too end up as mukhlisin and solehin…ameen..

Anonymous said...

takziah buat nad...semoga tabah menghadapi ujian ini.keduanya lebih disayangiNYA dan doakan mereka dengan keutuhan sifat hamba kita jua...