Pages

November 14, 2008

Schweeemeeeennggss..


Heyy Nad:) do you want to go swimming tomorrow morning at 7?

-Mich

I woke up earlyyyyy this morning to go kecebur kecebur at Mardyke. Tak sempat nak say bye bye to Wanybebii yang akan berangkat ke Dublin today for the weekend. Byebye Wanybebii I'll be missing u muah muah. hahahhaha..

Surprisingly the pool was quite crowded, not as expected. I thought Irish doesn't wake up early. Sangkaan meleset disitu..BUT as usual lah kan...it was full with people of the golden age. Swim ke kiri nampak makcik rambut putih, lane seblah nampak pakcik perut boroi..At first they had this weird look on me. Mesti diorang nak kate "Dek, kat sini swimming pool lah. Bukan tempat senamrobik" since my clothes are..u know..covers more area than they do.But they are all VERY VERY friendly. They greeted me..with smiles some more..memang lah elder Irish memang sangat friendly :)

Today I had to really push myself to the limit. Back in Malaysia when me and Fuzah (or sometimes..Ida) go swimming, we would only go half of the size of the pool. But here in Eire, I had to finish the laps. Coz everyone does it too! EVERYONE. Even the old lady. Even the pakcik tua boroi!!!! Dengan takde stamina nye..dengan dah lama tak swimnya...adoiyaii..penat okayyy...But thank God I managed to finish the laps..adalah dalam 15-20 laps kot..But not continuously lah of course. One lap down..bubbling bubbling bubbling..another lap done..relax relax relax..hohoho..teruk gils tak fit :(

Anyway Michele and I planned to do this more often after this. Wanybebii pun selalu tinggalkan i pegi swimming sorang2 tak ajakk...hehehhe...hopefully my stamina will improve after this. Jangan hangat2 tahi ayam sudeyhhhh...hohohoho..


P/S : I wanna get over this hellish weeks faster. Cepatlahhhhhhhhhhh...I need a breakkkk..

A few weeks ago..

XX : lame dah tak nampak ko
nzra_007 : ha'a tu la ingat ko dah tak ingat aku
XX : ko la yg lame x online
nzra_007 : haha tenet aku baru masuk la
XX : tulah aku sampai dah kawen dah pun skarang
nzra_007 : yekeeee???? congratsss??? bile kau kawennnnn??
XX : baru sangat..jun haritu..tu lah dulu aku tunggu ko tanak
nzra_007 : alaaaaaa...kecewenyaaaaa...

(still the same people)

XX : fuyo
XX : comelnye
XX : anak sapa tu?? (referring to my profile image)
nzra_007 : anak cupcakes..huhuuhuh
XX : cup2 jgn sbut..sensitif
nzra_007 : gilo...bgtau bini kangggggggg


moral of the story, jarakkan diri anda dari orang telah berkahwin..runnnn runn for ur life.....

1 comment:

wani ezryl * said...

hebatlah tu swim sampai berlap-lap! <--sila ignore combination BM+BI ni.. haha