Pages

August 26, 2008

Memecah kesunyian


Hello uols.

It's been a total silence for me this few days. Woke up to see the same four walls I've been seeing the last 48 hours. I'm doomed with boredom but fret not it is still NOT to the extend that I wish I'm back in Cork. I still feel I need more time in here. I still feel that the place is not interesting enough to make me WANT to go back there ASAP.

Nonetheless I still need to motivate myself that for this 5 years, my life kinda belongs to that place. I will still need to go back and spend the rest of 10 months there. Cry if I want. Complaint if I have to. But that's the path I chose and I can never look back now. Come 20th of September I still need to leave this heavenly place.

Tuuu...dia emo di pukul empat petang.

Let's put this emo-is feeling inside as I have something to look forward this Friday the 29th. It's gonna be one of the highlights of my summer holiday I must say. Plans have been made. Hopefully everythings goes well.

And I just found out AirAsia is opening free seats (but with lots of taxes jugak lah kan) until July 31st next year. Interesting isn't it? Rasa cam gatal2 je nak book. I have only like 20 days to travel on the given period since I'll be only in Malaysia on July the 10th. (T_T)'' Ermm too many places in my mind. On top of the list is of course Bandung. Rasa nak pegi Gold Coast lagi pun ade. Thailand pun is getting more popular these days. But I guess (and hope hope hope!) next year I'm gonna be busy with bro's wedding preparation, insyaAllah.

Oh yeah to my friends in Cork, welcome back to school. Ngeaha..heard that it's freezing cold now? Nasib la gwe bawak balik coat ke Malaysia last time. Bleh gune balik nnt..



p/s : mengidam buttered prawn. mane buleh dapatttttttttttttttt....

p/p/s : on a totally contradict note of the above p/s, I am VERY worried of my current condition. I am not exercising. And I felt that every clothes are shrinking. Lagi nak craving on food food food. Oh bummer! I shud've killed myself with a rusty blade! Die la you fat ass. >.<

No comments: