Pages

August 25, 2008

Samsung NV4

I've just got myself a new toy. Hehehe...but sadly it's not an SLR. Not just yet I guess :P

Yesterday we rushed back to Kampung coz my Atok Haron was admitted to hospital due to high blood pressure. 11 out of 13 of his children went back to kampung when Cik Acor- my uncle texted them upon Atok's condition. Huuu..

Anyway cut the long story short, I went back earlier with Uncle Halimi coz I wass supposed to attend the event in PWTC. But it was raining cats n dogs today so I had to stay at home.

Later in the evening I was hungry and bored so I texted Fuzah coz suddenly I craved for Buttered Prawn. Went to Bukit Jalil. Went around KL to find a seafood restaurant but failed. By 9pm we were so hungry that we decided to stopby at any random seafood restaurant we found along the way.

I wanted to play with my new toy so we toured around KL City. So here goes some pixies from my new toy :-)


Erm...what is this??


















KLCC!


Mode gambar : Sandarkan pada kenangan


Mode gambar : the time of my life by david cook (nak jugak tu letak david cook!)


Mode gambar : Menanti sebuah jawaban


Mode gambar : Sepi seorang perindu. muahahaha


masjid klcc + klcc


11.40 pun tak balik2 lagi..


bukit hampa di bukit jalil

Wanted to find any hilly areas so I could get a good city shot. Tapi tak kejumpaan. Bukit kat bukit jalil pun tanampak apape. LOL. Anyone knows any hilly place where I can get a good view of the city????

No comments: