Pages

August 04, 2008

Bow-sun

Hergh...I wanted to update on what I did last weekend but most of the time my life revolved around my bedroom, toilet, kitchen and living room, back and forth. So basically I had nothing to do during the weekend. Except during Saturday when I followed my mum to Kajang to my aunt's house.

Eh by the way I have yet to update on my QUADRUPLE celebration. Yes, people, I did, had the 4th celebration with the 3rd cake of my birthday. All thanks to my favourite ppl in my life =) But lemme get the pictures first okay?

So back to the story. I went to my aunty's house in Kajang. Mom wanted to send the curtains to the tailor and check out progress of the hantarans at my other aunt's house. I did not follow mak to MakTip's house and stayed at MakPah's and started to busy-bodying Syukri with his homework. Syukri is MakPah's youngest son. Tatahu mengapa when I was helping him with the homework tetibe rasa sebak semacam. Wish I could have my own lil bro to teach. Hahahahahaku emo. Tau tau memang la suke emo2.

Yelah, I am the youngest. Of 2 je pulak tu. I hardly had times with my bro kekecik dulu. Back in primary school sempat setahun je sama sekolah ngan dia. Itu pun dia sekolah pagi den sekolah petang. The thing I remembered was he came to my class in the evening mintak duit when he had football training. Eh betulke...ke aku je yang berhalusinasi pun tatau lah. Muehehehe..Then he went to boarding skool at Perak (STAR). So I was left at home alone. Mom's working. He came back pun not that often. What I know bile mak start beli2 barang memenuhkan the fridge, hah that is when he's coming back. Adelah one time I couldn't really remember when he came back for his holiday. Time tu macam we were so close la. Gi sewa tape sesame. Naik 337c gi Alam Megah, Beli KFC. Jumpe Aunty Aida pastu dier belanja. Take turns to wash the clothes. Ngehehe...And when he went back to Perak, I cried my heart out.Pendekkan cerita..Then it came my turn to go to boarding skool. And bro went to UTP to further his studies. Jauh lagi. And the story goes on when I entered KMB and lastly going abroad...

Eh apsal cerita macam dah termelalut ni yeh? Anyway the main point is. Daku sayang lah kekandaku yang sorang itu walaupun dier suke merokok di dlm tandas. Haha matilah kutuk abang sendiri....

Moving on. I have finally finished the novel I got for my 21st birthday from my darling di Sydney itu. Thanks a lot weh. Daku appreciate it a lot. I took the whole nite to finish it. You know if the story is really good, I could not resist the temptation to keep on reading until the last page. OK tipulah. Last page tak bace lagi semalam sebab tak larat. Last page pun from author's comment je. The novel was so good. I like Khaled Hosseini's way of describing things. He takes u into his story. Kalau dier citer pasal kampung kat Herat ke kat Kabul ke, u'll feel the keindahan/kesengsaraan of that place. Kalau dier describe org tu..kalau buruk+jahat mmg buat ko rase menyampah. Sampai terbawa-bawa dalam mimpi okay. I dreamed about Afghan. Tapi watak-watak dia terdiri dari my friends sahaja. Apakah! Kartun sangat lah mimpi ni. I was Laila. And guess who was Tariq and Rasheed. Agagaggaa..I don't dare to tell u. They are the scandal of my past. Yg jadi Rasheed yg tak tahan tu. Sesuai sangat! Opss...terlebih sudahh..

Superb!!!

But all thanks to my other darling di Bukit Jalil juga kerana struggle memerahkan idea mencadangkan hadiah yang patut di beli oleh darling-darling lain. BUT I still want a funky pouch for my N95. Hwaaaa...mahuuu...mahuuu....Any colour as long as it's not black or purple inside. Lemme check sape yang tak bagi hadiah lagi..huerm...haha ok fine. At least tell me where can I get one. And plus I want a new, genuine fascia for my N95 sebab macam dah calar-balar sian dier. But that one I can get once I'm back in Eire from eBay UK!

Macam ni. Tapi tak mahu hitam saje. Mahu funky2. Mane mau cariii.

No comments: